is any one from hiwaii or ever moved to or from hiwaii?

im wanting to move...bet you cant guess where? LOL! i just dont know how to get from Arkansas to Hiwaii with my house hold items, pets, & children...i have never moved out of state before, let alone across the world (kinda sorta kinda)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• um not really help but isnt it Hawaii.
    And from what ive heard from family and friends I have that have lived and are living there it is Extremly Expensive. My moms friends bought a house for 500K and its a pile of crap. My friend rented a 2 bedroom apt there and was paying over 2K/month. I would definantly look into the costs of things (such as milk, over $5/gallon, gas, worse than in the 48, and rent, astronomical) before you make the jump just to make sure you can afford it all. It may seem like paradise calling but when you have no money to pay to be there it isnt any fun...Good Luck
    Anonymous

• The previous post said it!! Hawaii is VERY expensive, as everything that doesn't grow or get manufactured there has to be shipped it at a great deal of expense. I've had family members move/live there and they said the same thing. Dairy products and meat is WAY expensive, rent/housing is outragious, but wages are about the same. Definitely do some serious research before committing to that move.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009