whats a good price for weekend childcare

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 4:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• That depends on if its child care in a facility, home child care or a babysitter/nanny.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• in home for me to charge until my 4 year olds schedule lets up for me to do it full time
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 4:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It also depends on if you live in a large city or a small town. I know in my small town there are only in-home baby sitters. They usually charge about 3 dollers for children under 2 and 2.50 for children over two. If it is just a few kids the price usually goes up. If you live in a large city you can get away with charging more by the hour. A private baby sitter that only cares for one families children can get up to 8 dollers an hour.
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 5:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• price all depents.. and if you are caring for someone elses child u might want to consider where they work.. like someone that makes 8$ an hour cant pay 5$ an hour because after taxes there wouldnt be anything left.. now i pay 5 an hour for two kids and its about half my paycheck before taxes..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 7:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009