• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone seen Fireproof??

Has anyone seen the movie Fireproof?? What did you think of it?? I loved it so much I went out and bought the movie..

my4kids97

Asked by my4kids97 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• Love it so much we went on line and bought a case of the Love Dare Books to give to family and friends. Wonderful movie!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We still got to see this. . .but we are doing the Love Dare right now
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• LOVED IT!!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Absolutely loved it, was an AMAZING movie. Hubby bought it for me for V-Day = )
    Babyblueyes83

Answer by Babyblueyes83 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• what exactly is it about? Is it really religious?
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'd like to see it..
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 7:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• our church offered it along with free childcare so yeah we saw it LOL Cant beat free childcare, popcorn and a small drink WHOO HOOO. Ok so the movie was slow at first but man did it hit home in places, I really think all couples should see this movie....it was great! My hubby has really stepped up his game since seeing this movie and I have started to express myself more so that we communicate better.
    Heather_F

Answer by Heather_F at 8:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• this movie is a great one, we watched it and i am buying it just so we can wwatch it when things start going crazy for us.
    I believe this movie can be used for ALL relationships.
    I let my sister borrow it as she is going through a divorce and i think god wanted me to give it too her.

Has anyone seen the other on made by the same ppl?
    Its called Fighting the Giants, It is terrific movie IMO and i cried during both.
    lol
    dita

Answer by dita at 10:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I Loved it! My Husband I and I both it, we watched it together on Valentines Day.. :)
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2009