Is there anyone else who thinks VERIZON SUCKS??

Verizon tells you what you want to hear does what they want and all they can say is we are sorry.. 3 weeks to i fought with them to get my services straighten out.. and 3weeks later I find out that the whole "We can fix this" is a lie!! and now Ihave to pay more..

VERIZON is not a good company to deal with.. and I hear people leave there because of their ethics..

anyone else want to vent! be my guest.. maybe a few more will re think getting their TV service..

momkelly2

Asked by momkelly2 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have been with Verizon for 6 years and never had a problem but I only have cell service with them.
    Anonymous

• My mother's phone broke years ago, it was a new one, she only had it like 2 weeks. They wouldn't replace it. I mean it was in pieces in a Ziploc bag for crying out loud. It just fell apart, it wasn't something she did. She took it in and they told her know that they wouldn't replace it, so she threw it in the guy's face and cancelled her contract.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• We LOVE them, they have always been there for us and gone over and above what they need to to help us with anything. We've been with them for 8 years. We are actually both going in to each get the Blackberry Storm soon.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Only ever had their cell service a couple years ago but it was horrible and the service was worse. Told me my phone was the problem when I stood next to my mom with her phone and had no service and she had full bars(same service and everything) but checked my phone and said that wasn't it. They never gave me a solution to the horrible service and I just eventually switched to AT and T which was great at first and then suddenly I could never get a signal and dropped a ton of calls a day. Now I have metropcs and this past month(after 4 months of service with them) I have been dropping calls all the time and having trouble making calls because i have no signal in my apartment... I would say it's my place but it's been fine til one month ago... I have no solution and this my only phone!!! I need this for job interviews, contact with family and assistance office, emergencies, and contact with my daycare.Cells are all bad I guess:(
    desireemiote

Answer by desireemiote at 10:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't like verizon. I think there service is bad.
    sara1975

Answer by sara1975 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2009