what do you think?

I have been eating things that dont usually go together, for example a baked potato with tartar sauce, fries dipped in honey mustard & tartar sauce mixed togerther, Random late night cravings of strawberries & Zero Bars, etc. My moods are all over the place, wanting BD all the time, staying up into the wee hours of the morning if not all night, I had some bleeding that was waay too light to be my menstrual cycle (my cycles are usually light). Idk what to think, if I start thinking that I am PG I take the test just to find out that I'm not.

Barb87

Asked by Barb87 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd say it's too early to be cravings for weird foods because of pregnancy. My cravings didn't start until my second trimester.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Everyone is different. My best friend went stright to food. No morning sickness nothing. If you dont test then you wont know. You need just stop playing guessing games, I would be concerned if I were craving all these strange things and then not pregnant, so either way I'd go to your doctor.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009