Double stroller needs...

Does anyone know if there is a double umbrella stroller? Not the Jeep ones or other expensive ones. The Cheap regular umbrella stroller but double...

I really love my single umbrella stroller but am pregnant with my send child (my 1st is only a year old) and I really would love a cheap double umbrella stroller that is simple, lightweight and easy to throw in the back of any car. Maybe I'll just have to buy 2 and strap them together or something but it seems like someone should have invented this right???

Please let me know if you know of one!

Val1313

Asked by Val1313 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have used one and they suck. I would just get a regular double. I have two kiddos 15 months apart:)
    alalsip

Answer by alalsip at 5:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree...I got a regular double and I can honestly say it was a worthwhile investment!!!! I use it all the time and it cost $150...I could have gotten one for under $100 though
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009