9 weeks pregnant and pain in abdomen?!

On my lower left side (close to my hip bone) I have been havign constant pain all day...kinda like im about to start my period, but a little more painful, not crampy like...No bleeding or anything, its jsut that they come and go, and come and go over and over again for a few hours at a time! Anyone know what this may be? Maybe its jsut a "pregnancy pain", OH, and this is my first!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 5:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be your liganments streching but if it continues tomorrow or any bleeding call the doc
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yea, thats what it seems like ( iahev been reading online!) I was just windering if it is too soon for my ligaments to be stretching or not?
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Could be normal, but it could be a sign of a tubal pregnancy. If it gets any worse, I would call your OB
    alalsip

Answer by alalsip at 5:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• its normal for a 1st timer :D
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• its been happening to me too.. and ive had US to determine its NOT a tubal.. and this is my 2nd.. it happens i wouldnt worry to much.. and if youare really worried ask ur doc.. but imsure ittl be ok!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009