• In the Spotlight:

i was thinking of getting french nails, but idk if i can....

because i constantly have my hands in water, changing diapers and im afraid i wouldnt get to show them off often cause i might not go out to often, what do you think?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get them as short as possible, I like the way they look better and they don't get in your way. You almost don't even know your wearing them.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't bother then, unless it is to make yourself feel better. I never get my nails done because I am always washing dishes and enjoy gardening. It get quite expensive to keep up with it.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Wear gloves when you wash dishes. And moisturize a lot. I'd get them. :)
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't go out much to show them off either, but it is my "me" time. I go get a mani/pedi done while DH takes the kids to the play area in the mall. It's the only quiet time I get.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I've found that I spent a lot LESS time messing with my nails when I go get them done every two weeks. I don't mess around with polish, I'm not filing them constantly, I don't bite or pick at them, and if you get them done right, washing your hands a lot won't matter.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009