What is the quickest beauty treatment for Mommie of a three month old?

LillysMOM1125

Asked by LillysMOM1125 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I started believing in Avon after my son was born and then started selling it! lol. The stretch mark cream and the bust sculpt cream work wonders for such a cheap price and nothing like a new bottle of nail polish (Bright fun colors are a nice pick me up on those tired days!) and red lipstick to make you feel pretty again! Oh yeah and the Magix face protector helped me hide a little of the dullness on my face from lack of sleep jsut wear it under makeup. Hope that helps check out these products if you wish at www.youravon.com/dhullum i'll help you out and give you free shipping with code FSANY at checkout if you want anything. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• mix a little bit of lotion with your foundation in your plam its ALOT faster
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• new hair cut, pedicure or maincure, massage
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• A dramatic haircut.
    Anonymous

• throwing back a couple tequila shots...always makes me feel pretty..pretty quick!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• for what? face? body? ect.?

i like the face mask you peel, how fun it that? i dont know if they even make that anymore. painting fingernails, toenails too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009