Web Number....HAHAHAHAHA...

I know this is going to make some of you pissy but I found this REALLY funny

Biden Asks For Web Site's 'Number'
The vice president made a techie gaffe Wednesday as he asked an aide to tell him a Web site's "number," stirring questions online whether he knows how the Web works.

But what is sad is I can only find it on Fox news. No one else is reporting it. If this was a republican it would be screamed from the front pages of EVERY news outlet. They even coined the phrase Bushisms when he said something wrong. I see this as further proof of media misconduct. I know it's silly but so were bush's mix ups.
What say you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's about the same as when McCain mentioned that he doesn't know how to use email...they're both old...so stuff like this is expected.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 5:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• So OP I suppose you are an expert at foreign policy and have a lot of senate experience..right?

Seriously, how pretty and ridiculous do you need to be? McCain doesn't know how to use email..nothing to laugh at. I didn't realize using the internet was a requirement for being the VP.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Atlleast he didnt say he invented it

Answer by gemgem at 5:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

Biden is in charge of the task force that oversees the official white house website that tracks the way the money is spent and investigates discrepancies. Knowing how to access and read that site is now one of his priority job duties, above his foreign policy work (that so far appears will be assigned to Hillary) and presiding over the senate (which he hasn't bothered to do yet).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OMG are ya'll kidding me!? If this was Bush or Chaney or McCain it would be the leading story and Mathews, Olbermann, and Maddow would be having a field day! But b/c he's a Dem it's "poor guy". That's crazy! And this IS funny!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Chris Matthews and his tingling leg would be all over it.

Answer by gemgem at 5:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• NP, do you think HC doesn't come to JB with foreign policy questions?

Source for the White House website please. Haven't seen that.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Source for the White House website please. Haven't seen that

From the speech last night - Biden is in charge of the new executive branch overlords err advisory board that will monitor how the states spend the money and call them out if they don't use it correctly. Granted, he didn't say he'd do anything besides calling them out, like follow up and take the money back or punish them, but he promised he would be so there to yell NEENER NEENER
    Here's the website: http://www.recovery.gov/
    Here's the USA Today article about his inability to remember the "number" http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2009/02/63338529/1
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Dude, don't we all misspeak? I do all of the time. But, I am glad it made you chuckle.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Maybe Fox is the only one reporting it because it's not NEWS, and Fox doesn't discriminate. Shame on those other stations for choosing to report on topics that are actually relevant. And how sad for you that "news" like that, slanderous, immature crap, is the only news you care about. HAHAHAHAHA
    Anonymous