what did your husband do this week to get on your nerves?

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 5:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not take the garbadge out. But that is every week.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• He has actually been quite good this week, hah, I've been the stressed annoying one!

Anonymous

• these past two days i have hated my hubby so much. like HATE. i don't know why. its like a burning hate in my chest. he just ticks me off saying the wrong thing or saying the right its weird there was only one other time i felt this way.. and it was when I was pregnant..... uhhh ohh. haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Surprisingly this week nothing, but aunt flow came to visit so he lays low during that week and does whatever I tell him.

Answer by gemgem at 5:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nadda, he very rarely if ever does anything that bugs me and when he does it's cute stuff so no biggie. He and I have EVERYTHING in common so it's like living with the male version of myself and I love myself so...it works.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'm divorced, but I'll share one that I witnessed between my Mom & Dad:

Mom has cancer and is in the end-stages. Sunday afternoon, she was standing up watching tv (it's easier for her to breathe when she's standing up), while Dad was laying on the couch taking a nap. I was sitting on another chair with my laptop on my lap, ticking away at the keyboard, when I noticed Mom lose her balance and start to fall. She tried to grab a chair to steady herself but had the misfortune to be standing next to a swivel recliner that just swiveled out of the way and let her continue to fall. I tossed the laptop and caught her just before she hit the deck, luckily... But, my dad saw the whole thing, too, and all he did was yell her name about six times! Mom was so mad at him, and she kept muttering all day after it happened: "Don't yell at me ~ HELP ME!!"
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• He opened his mouth and spoke. LOL.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• he believes crap his stupid brother and dad tell him and that annoyed me so bad this week. they are always putting stupid ideas in his head then i have to remove them. lol!! this week it was he needs to buy a truck so he has something to show with his income tax. ahhh...i don't think its a good idea. we just got out of the hole and we don't need a truck payment right now. besides he has half azz projects around the house he could use the money to finish them. lol!!
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• watches tv all the time, he's retired and things can go completely to pot & he doesn;t notice, a regular thing though, oh well.
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 8:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009