where is the best vacation destination in Northern or Southern California?

I would like it to be in driving distance that is why i narrowed it down

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 5:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• San Diego is one of my favorites in Southern CA. You can go to Balboa island where there are alot of museums and many are free to get into. Its close to the beach as well and any beach there is great. Del Mar is also awesome and nearby. You can also go to Sea World.
    I also like Laguna Beach if you plan to spend anytime at the beach. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and other places are also in southern CA and worth visiting. If you go other then in the summer you can also go to Palm Springs. This time of year particular is great. I was born and raised there.

Answer by gemgem at 5:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well what would you like to do on your vacay? are you looking for mountains, beach, or a desert type vacation?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• oh and I agree with gemgem I love Plam Springs and they have the tram you can go on and lots of golf courses if that your thing there is lots of stuff to do out there and the resturants on the strip are really nice also, I love going out there thank goodness I only live about 20 minutes away
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I live in Vacaville California-So Palm Springs sounds pretty nice- I have never been there.
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 9:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love the beach- but it is kinda cold right know!
    I love Tahoe and San Francisco! But We have been there alot latley-I never can get enough!
    But I want to go some where new! Tanks for the suggestions!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 9:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009