what is your favorite ...

smell?
Why if there is a why to it. Like does it remind you of something, someplace or someone?

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 5:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Puppies breath, gah, love it.

And newborn babies have a very distinctive smell too, when my daughter was born I couldn't stop smelling her forehead.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• not a smell, but a sound.

when im hanging laundry outside, i hear the birds chirp and it reminds me of my childhood because i spent alot of time outside in the summer
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love the smell of coffee- however I HATE the taste of it and won't drink anything that taste like coffee. I love the smell of fresh chocolate chip cookies :)
    I love the smell of spring, and fresh rain in the spring.. ahhh
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Jergens Cherry almond original hand lotion. It reminds of my Mom when I was little.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Woodsmoke. It reminds me of summer BBQs, of winter and Christmas around the fire with family, of home cooked meals, of how much I love my country home and of the various historical places I have been and enjoyed.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Armani Black or Abercrombie Fierce colognes, it reminds me of my hubby.
    I also love the way my DD smells right after a bath lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love puppy breath and the smell of baby heads,....the top of them ahhh thats crazy! That's exactly what made me ask this question...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• O.K. I HAVE A WEIRD ONE. I LOVE THE SMELL WHEN SOMEONE DOES THEIR BLACKTOP DRIVEWAY. THE TAR. I LOVE IT. WHEN MY DAD USED TO DO OURS WHEN I WAS A KID I'D STAY OUT THERE ALL DAY. HEY, SOME PEOPLE LIKE GASOLINE. I LIKE TAR. AND I FIND THE SMELL OF BEER ON A MAN AN APHRODISIAC. I KNOW IT'S WEIRD BUT THAT'S ME. HEE HEE. I ALSO LOVE THE SMELL OF BABIES TOO. ESPECIALLY OUT OF THE BATH IN A CLEAN DIAPER. LOVE IT. I HAD TWO. THEY'RE 8 AND 11 AND I MISS THAT. BUT NO MORE FOR ME. LOL.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Cinnamon/Spice.
    No idea why, it is just soothing to me.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• AmericanSugar80 said that she thinks about her favorite sound from when she's hanging laundry outside...... I think my favorite smell is getting into bed at night with sheets fresh from the line. There's no laundry soap invented that can recreate that smell.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009