meet the baby party

have any of u ever had a meet the baby party? how was it? is it a good idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with my first and yeah it was good. He was like 4 weeks old so I knew what I wanted/ needed. And this way my dad's whole family and friends got to meet my son and all the mess was at dad's. at a baby shower you don't know what you'll need and what the baby will like so I thought it was a great idea.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• What exactly is that? Like a baby shower?
    Anonymous

• it's like a baby shower after the baby is born. It's where you bring the baby to the shower so everyone can meet it.
    Anonymous

• I had everyone come over a week after my DD was born just to see her. Everyone brought something for the baby, I didn't really expect that. As a new mom I was nervous to have everyone holding her. It was good because everyone got to see her at once and I could return to being a hermit with my DH and DD.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I actually had my baby shower AFTER I had my baby, so I guess you could say it was a baby shower/meet the baby type of party.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes I think its more fun then a baby shower cause your baby is there and its just BETTER!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i had one with my first when she was 4months old we went back home too visit and my mom had one for me with out me knowing it was lots of fun for me to see family i hadn't seen in a long time and for them to also meet my daughter
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009