swollen and my doc told me jsut to relax

but my parents are still making me
talk my dog on daily walks and doing my chores
they where there when the doc said i should not be doing anything
the swelling has gotten a little worse
so should i just put my foot down and tell them im done doing all the house work
or should i keep my mouth shut???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Remind them what the doctor said.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 5:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• If your doctor told you to relax, being that he/she is the one with the medical degree and your parents AREN'T...

...don't you think that's what you should be doing?
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i know how u feel. Im still a teenager and my parent's run me around like crazy! It's irritating. But good luck! : )
    Anonymous

• It is so important that you relax. My sister and I both had pre-eclampsia/toximia. Its when your body retains water. You swell quite a bit. Your doctor might think you have signs of it but not sure if you have it or not. It is dangerous for you. You need to relax or it could cause complications for you. The only way to get rid of PE or T is to have the baby.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 6:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009