in re: to all the anti obama posts

excuse me ladies but i seen to be gagging on your opinion, could you possibly not shove it down my throat so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I agree...too many haters on this site
    Anonymous

• He's the man of the day, alright! Love him or not, everyone wants to shove their opinion.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Sorry people do continue to talk politics even when the election is over, omg wow right? And you mean we shouldnt bad mouth Obama the way no one bad mouthed Bush? Pot meet Kettle.
    Anonymous

• He sucks it
    Anonymous

• i will gladly show them where they can shove their opinion!
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• lol he does seem to be popular today!
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I agree, It's immature and ridiculous. I think if they have such an issue with Obama, perhaps they need to talk with him about it instead of trying to inflame his supporters. It's called the REPORT button. Use it, love it, learn it. lol. Posts solely to inflame others are against CafeMom guidelines and we are expected to report them rather then engage in the arguement. :)
    I'm not even an Obama supporter! But hell, I haven't even read or posted any thing about him..IMO he might turn out to be a great president so I'm not saying a thing until I see more. I'm not very political and don't like getting in to all the drama of it all.
    Anonymous

• rather THAN* Sorry.
    Anonymous

• i just read one about missing american idol due to the president! oh boo friggin hoo! those are the chicks who would vote simon into the white house!
    Anonymous

• I think there should be a way to limit any political posting to those who voted. If you didn't vote, you shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion. And if you did vote, HELLO!! the election's over and what's done is done. Get over it for another four years, please!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009