Who likes quickies with their SO/DH?

I asked this because sometimes you got to do what you got to do to keep your man happy I just wish I was that into it like him, but just to let him know that I love him and there will be no other for me. I tell him c'mon why don't you wait til tonight?
He just says no I want you now then I have to sound like a stick in the mud and say dumb stuff like ok just make sure you are quick about it. He just says yeah ok...lol
Being a mom now...quickies are not as exciting to me like when we first met. What happened?....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I love quickies and with my guy I'll take it whenever he'll give it to me. When guys get older they sometimes have ED problems and they can't always perform. So I don't turn my guy down. I still love being with him when he's just soft and I can play but he can have a quickie anytime he wants. I just love being with him and seeing him naked. His body rocks for a 50 yr old dude!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Lol, I don't mind it...in fact I initiate them most of the time...but its not all we do. (and I don't usually get off when its just a quickie) We take our time when the kids are in bed so there is some balance.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love our quickies...Our sex is always x rated and super hot and whenever we can get it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I like quickies any time. They are usually for his benefit then later that night I get the full blown experience. My guy is hot and quickie or taking out time it is all good.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• sometimes it's better then the long drawn out sex wishing that you could go to sleep. i give it to him most of the time to get out of long sex time. he is fine with it. heck sometimes we have every day and i need a break. so far this wk i haven't put out but once. so far so good and then my period. i need a break of all the sex we have been having before this week.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• wow there are such things as non-quickies?? I've only been with my hubby, and seriously I don't think he knows that every time we have sex.. it's a quicky. sighs which is no surprise that he has never gotten me to orgasm.
    Anonymous

• i love quickies!! we have x rated sex too hehe except i cant have a lot of sex like everyday bc it starts to hurt down there! and i get soooo drained after a couple of days. i need a break once in a while! so if a quickie is all we do everyday or every other day and once in a while do the long drawn out sex....thats perfectly fine with me! lol
    Anonymous

• Ooh I love quickies. Since I had the baby, and I'm back to my old body [he never got to enjoy my normal body since we've been married] I'm feeling really sexy and frisky. Quickies happen everywhere haha. I know we want to please our boys, but sometimes you need to be pleased too! Have a weekend or a night or even just a few hours during the day where someone watches your baby[s] so you can have some long, slow sex ;)
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2009