Do you believe in God?

Just curious, because sometimes we don't always see what he does in our lives, but we still must believe. Hmmmmmmmmm shall we think about why this sounds familiar....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do believe in God and even when something bad happens i try to remember that everything happens for a reason and he has a plan for all of us
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• The Bible says,

A fool has said in his heart there is no God.

I'm sure the Koran, etc. also says stuff like this.

Anonymous

• I BELIEVE IN GOD 100% BECAUSE I PRAY TO HIM EVERYDAY THAT MY MOM WILL BE A STOMACH CANCER SURVIVOR!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes. He constantly proves His existence to humanity and to me personally day after day.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yes, i do believe in god
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yep I believe in God. What is sounds familiar of? Uhm Im not sure what youre referring to since there is only One God and many false prophets.

Answer by gemgem at 6:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes I do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• YES I DO BELIEVE IN GOD EVENTHOUGH I DON'T GO TO CHURCH REGULARLY. MAY THE LORD BE WITH EVERYONE IN THEIR TIME OF NEED....
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't believe in God. this isn't to say that I hope that there is some "point" to life and I do think I have a spiritual side, but I don't believe there is a God. I wish there were sometimes, maybe the world wouldn't be such a mess...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009