i would just like to know if any one has any tips to getting over a miscarage if so please let me know..

i had my miscare in dec they had to go in and take the baby out and i still can't get past it...and i have been thinking about going to the doctor to get put on depression meds but i am not sure what todo

RoseBud1001

Asked by RoseBud1001 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You will never get over the miscarriage but you will be able to deal with it...you lost a baby...you are still mourning..that's okay to mourn...but do talk to your doctor because you may be going thru post partum blues...talk to your doctor
    teddybear112881

Answer by teddybear112881 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Definetly talk to a doctor and possibly get some therapy.. don't let it fester, talk about it!!
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 10:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree definetly talk about it. I had a miscarage and i completely shut down from everyone for 3 weeks. They baby got stuck while i was trying to pass it so it was a 4 day ordeal. It helps so much to talk to other people who have had one also. i went to a class/funneral type of deal. If you feel like you need med's though i would talk to your doctor.
    PAKmomof2

Answer by PAKmomof2 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I've had two miscarriages. You just have to take one day at a time and focus on other things. Eventually it gets easier to remember those babies you've lost. Marginally, at least.
    tinandril

Answer by tinandril at 10:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• talk about it, go to the doc. maybe you'll only need counseling, maybe you'll need meds. write about it, or if you can't, write poetry or stories... if you were far along enough to have ultrasounds/ sonograms, you can scrapbook it all and name the baby...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008