Complete "troll" type question... but hypothetically, what would you do if...

you caught your man with another man? Or you had very strong suspicions that he was bi-curious or closet gay?

Personally, I'd probably loose it completely, and if I DIDN'T kill him, I seriously think I would find myself in jail pleading not guilty by reason of temporary insanity. Ya know? Wouldn't that kind of thing scar you bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• First off, I'd be shocked I could be so wrong about his personality. After knowing him for 27 years and all.

Then I'd divorce him.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I'd want my husband to be happy. And you should rot in jail for not wanting the same for yours.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would probably faint before killing him crossed my mind. What does troll mean??
    Anonymous

• Um, my hubbys straight so i don't have to worry, but if he was gay i would divorce him, thats worse then cheating because he in no possible way could find me attractive if he looked at men
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• This sorta happened to one of my best friends and it screwed her up. She suspected he was cheating and we broke into his email and found he was with someone named Jamie. Of course we assumed Jamie was a girl but it was a guy LOL. OMG IT WAS AWEFUL. She was so messed up about it but she took the situation alright on its face. She said "I cant compete with that.I dont have the write parts" and she was right. She did fly off the handle with him not because he was gay but bc he LIED to her and everyone else around him and had 3 kids and set up this whole life to hide he was gay.

Answer by gemgem at 6:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my guy is pure alpha male so if I caught him doing that he'd sure be on top! I have no clue as to what I'd do or how I'd feel. I think I'd be shocked, mostly. I just dunno. I'm not married to mine so whatever floats his boat i guess. He never made any (gender determining) vows to me so I guess it would be like if I caught him with another female. I know he sees other females (yes he tells me)...or I guess I assumed they are females. Maybe I should ask! lol My only concerns at either thing would be std's. Wow now that you brought up that image it's not really setting well with me. I don't have anything against gay, bi or bi curious men. I just don't think I want my guy being one!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I think I'd just be in a state of shock. I seriously cannot even see DB with a guy.

Yuck. LOL
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 6:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• been there, done that, dumped the ass for cheating on me. I didn't care if he was gay, but it is low class to be seeing some one else on the side, M or F.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well first thing I would do is stop having sex with him. And then he would move into a different bed room. Then I would get a job and start saving. I wouldn't leave right away. I would wait tell I had the money to leave.Yes I would be pissed. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of getting rid of me quickly though...We have been married for 20 years.

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Lol...this happened to one of my old bosses and afterward she got demoted for getting busted with pot. I was thinking, damn, if she was packing pot and not a murder weapon, she was doing pretty good.

I don't think I would hate mine, but I would be REALLY surprised. My first thought would be "how are we going to explain this to the kids".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2009