• In the Spotlight:

Do you prefer your newborns/babies or the toddler or the kid age the best?

Now, before anyone takes this wrong, I know we all love all of our children, no matter what age and stage they are. But of all the ages/stages, which is the one you prefer the most?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I freakin' LOVE newborns.. My baby is 18 months now, and shes great.. but just the way i could hold my girls forever when they couldn't sit up and get away.. and how they nestled right into me.. made my heart get all fuzzy.. and how i could wrap my hands all the way around their chests and when they stretched they puckered their little lips out and i'd kiss them. and that new baby feeling.. man i loved it.. i'm a baby freak, lol
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 6:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'll be 100% honest, I love it from day one to age 12 months. That's my preferred age. I love the newborn, little baby age. I love the cuddling and snuggling, the breastfeeding, the cuteness....I would seriously keep all my children under a year of age if I could.

Past that, I enjoy them as old as I can get them. My 6 year old is starting to be independent and I like that. But my 2 year old....I'll tell you what, I'd like to put her back where I found her sometimes.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• toddler because they start comunicating, it's so much fun
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yeah toddler or kid
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I was actually thinking about this today, and it seems an impossble choice.

On the one hand, when my daughter was a newborn/small baby - things were very peaceful, and she would spend most of her time nursing or asleep on my chest - which was so lovely.

And on the other hand, she's now a toddler (16 months) who is very loud, understands what I'm saying, she can communicate and play with me - "help" me when I clean, make me laugh a million times a day.

Impossible choice... good question!
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I've only had one child who is now two. So far I like tomorrow best! LOL
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love newborn and up to 3 months
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 6:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I like about age one to age 5...I really don't enjoy the raw boobs and sleeplessness that comes with the newborn phase...and then, after subbing in elementary schools, 5-13 or so just bothers me...lol. I like high school age though!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My son is 5 and it just keeps getting better, I still wouldn't mind having a baby around though
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 7:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I love the newborn stage all the way to 14 months, my DD was perfect! Then she hit 15 months and all heck broke loose! Lmao but my nephew is 3 and he is soo much fun!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009