Is there anyone who voted for Obama and doesn't like him now?

Or is everyone bitching about him still mad he won?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• still like him..................
    Anonymous

• I like him.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• oHHH Right like they are really going to tell you that??? In their eyes there is nothing hew could do wrong and if he does it'll just be biz as usual for a politician. BLANKCHECK ANYONE????
    Anonymous

• I still like him!!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No I still like him, but I did vote for Bush and kicked myself in the ass for that one!
    Anonymous

• WOW only 5 posts till Bush came up!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• noone will tell you they wont til the next election and he is gone then they will be oh ya i regret it just to be along with the crowd i knew he was going to win he is black that is the ONLY reason and he knows it but no i dont like him never have never will and frankly he is just making people see more so that he is an idiot
    Anonymous

• I didn't vote for him personally.. however I know my DD's grandmother is kicking her self in the ass for voting for him.. everyone else I know voted McCain or didn't vote at all.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• you know what im reporting that cause if i cant call someone N***er (which i didnt ) then you calling me a inbred backwoods hillbilly that is racist to just because i dotn agree with you people screw that i am reporting you for raciism
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I didn't care for etiher candidate, I actually wanted Hillary but you since she was out, I went with Obama.

I actually have grown to like him now since I pay more attention to what he is trying/wanting to do. I'm afraid the republicans are really gonna give him a hard time because he is so well liked or whatever the reason is and we just don't have time for that right now.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009