If you were given $1000 to spend in any ONE store of your choice, which store would you choose and what would you get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would run absolutely and totally buck wild in a Baby Phat store.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 6:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Toys R Us

A big play set for my two year old
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Are you sure, I can't split it between several stores? I mean, I would spend part at MAC, part at Victoria Secrets... Oh, okay, I guess I would have to say Sephora.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• superwalmart because i can get everything i need there groceries, clothes for the kids, toys,i love walmart
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Target for sure...i would redecorate DDs room.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Best Buy and Id buy electronics of different sorts.

Answer by gemgem at 6:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• The local computer store. * happy dance * I would get a new computer, and being a privately owned store, I'd be helping support the local economy.

Answer by Bmat at 6:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• A home improvement store,,like Lowe's or Home Depot..We are buying a house . Would spend it all on the new house..

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would take the money to a local fabrication shop and have a friend of ours build the rollcage my hubby just hasn't had the time to make for our jeep.... Thats the only thing left and then our Wheelin rig will be done.. We can wheel w/out it but my Hubby works so hard, and is gone away from home for work, that it would be an awesome surprise for him.....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 6:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I would have to say Lowes, Home Dept or Menards. We have a lot of projects to finish around this house and not all the cash that we need to do it. Any extra money that we get is spent there.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009