Hi gals, I am new to the Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area and am looking for really good childcare for my infant (due end of July). I am open to home and community daycares and cost is not an issue as long as the provider is reputable, trustworthy, and flexible. My child would probably only need part time care and not until the end of Oct/beginning of Nov. Any leads re: who to contact (or stay away from!) would be VERY appreciated!

celicagtlover

Asked by celicagtlover at 6:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you tried calling the local La Petite or Kindercare? My nieces attended both and my sister was really satisfied with them.
    Anonymous

• I called both and toured one and it seemed chaotic, but I would be open to it if I knew they did a great job with a newborn! Its hard to find infant care! Do you know if your nieces were infants at the time? Thanks!
    celicagtlover

Answer by celicagtlover at 9:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2009