I think my daughter pees too much

My daughter pees every 30 minutes sometimes every 15 and it is not just a little I mean it is like she has been holding it over night she is 3 Is it normal for a 3 yearold to pee that much. She doesnt drink THAT much so I am just curious if it is normal.
Thank You

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Does she complain of being thirsty a lot as well? If it is at a point that it concerns you I would have her seen. If might be something..or nothing at all. If it is truly LARGE amounts it could be a symptom of anything from a kidney infection to diabetes. As I said ..if it concerns you..make an appt.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my daughter does this well shes cut down alittle but she drank alot and i had her checked out by the doctor and he said she was fine
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes... But my daughter is my fault. I never with-held drinks. Now that I am starting the potty training and she is slightly over weight I am only giving her a little bit of drinks when she asked for it. I talk to the doctors and they said that either way is fine. Giving her as much as she wants to cutting back. Now I found that I was giving her alot more then what she really wanted and was drinking just to have something in her mouth not because she was really thursty.
    motherabc

Answer by motherabc at 9:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009