baby showers

I am 6 months preggo. Is it to early to have a baby shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 6 months is a good time. I had one as soon as I found out what I was going to have. Besides, You may want to have a couple of showers for the baby.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 7:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Sounds good. Any time between now and birth. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes. Usually, you'll have a shower within the last month or two, just to be sure everything's okay. Not to scare you, because most likely if anything was going to happen, it would have happened already, BUT... it's still better to wait. People will be more apt to buying things for the baby when all's well later down the road.
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 7:10 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It's better to have one soon than to wait until last minute, especially if you're worried about it getting pushed back a few times. I get mine this Sat and I'm due in 19 days. Not exactly great timing or planning on my part, lol. Good luck to you.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 7:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yeah I would wait until about 5 weeks.... my mom had hers 3 weeks before she was due and missed it because she was in labor LOL
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 7:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i think the last 2 mon. are good anything else i think is a little soon. good luck
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I had mine in early April...DD was born June 12...so maybe wait another month...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No way get it over with I did mine at like 8 months and I was so uncomfortable that I didn't have such a good time.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• A traditional shower occurs around the 7th month. One of my friends is throwing me one a week before i go in to have the baby...lol. That is too close. A week before?
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• no, i had 2 wait til after baby b/c he came early
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 8:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009