I just fell

I've been having cramping in my inner thighs for about 2 weeks now and it was so sharp and sudden that I ended up falling in my hallway. I'm gonna lay down and do a kick count and hope that everything is okay with her. I'm just worried because I fell the night before my induction with my first baby and it caused him to shift and he got stuck. I'm being induced friday. Any advice on what else I should do besides a kick count? No, i'm not spotting, hurting, or leaking anything.

kstap_4

Asked by kstap_4 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• after you do your kick count i wouldn't be worried about it. :) your just paranoid (with good reason) don't stress it. everything will most likely be OKAY
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Ironically she just started moving like crazy!
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Call your ob and tell them. Chances are things are fine.

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about it. Prego women fall quite a bit.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• If she's moving like normal, and there is no pain, you should be fine. My clumsy butt fell down several times, and I was told to drink a glass of water,lay down,do the kick count and only come in if something felt wrong.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 7:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2009