• In the Spotlight:

OMG I can't believe this

http://cbs2.com/local/Herpes.Lawsuit.Riverside.2.943968.html

Seriously lets all go out and have unprotected sex now, so we can get money lol jk, but seriously what did she not know he didn't use a condom? Isn't that something you check before you let someone stick it in you

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Was the guy a billionaire or what? Where is that money supposed to come from?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Wow, that's ridiculous
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• stick it in...sounds like sick it "TO"....most are more responsibile for themselves but i guess some just dont pay attention...unless of course it was a wanted thing being past off as unwanted ....hmmmm
    Anonymous

• Sadly it can happen...I was with a guy and I put the condom on him...I remember because it was one of those nasty flavored ones...anyways in the middle of switching positions he pulled it off. I didn't realize it until after. Come to find out he was trying to get me pregnant so I couldn't leave...I was moving to Costa Rica. Luckily nothing came of it because I was also taking other precautions and he was gone out of my life as of that night.
    Anonymous

• Either way it is a diseased person's legal obligation to tell their past and future partners that they are positive for whatever. That and I would assume that at the age these 2 were, they are from the day that unprotected sex caused babies...You aren't going to make babies at 56 and 77...so not reason to wear a condom. You do what you know. I don't think she should have gotten that much but I think he should be reprimanded in some way.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• She's gonna have the disease for the rest of her life and who knows if she will find an insurance company that will accept her. She'll probably never see a dime of that money anyway. That dirty ol' sleazeball probably doesn't have a few million $ sittin around.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 7:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• thats nuts!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2009