What should Bush have done after 9/11 happened?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 7:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• exactly what he did if he wouldnt had then he would had been the bad guy for not doing anything and then people would have a problem with that just like every other war people didnt like it when it came back to reality and FYI if anyone even obama would had been president then that preson would be the bad guy now not bush people are just pittiful and want someone to blame as usual
    Anonymous

• Oh I am not bashing him at all, I like the big goof ball. Even though he wasn't a good speaker, I am just sick of hearing everytime a question about Obama is posted that we need to get over it we had 8 years of Bush, and I wonder what they think he should have done?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• doesnt matter what he SHOULD have done. He did what he did and at the time he thought it was a good idea its done and over with now. All we can do is hope that it didnt completly screw this country up.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It doesn't matter what he should have done. Things were done wrong and you can't turn back the clock..
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• "All we can do is hope that it didnt completly screw this country up. "

I would like to ask you, how you think Bush screwed up this country by going to war after we were attacked?
    Because honestly, if that's all you got.. you need a history book.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Exactly what he should have done and we gave him our blessing because we wanted the terrorists and Hussein's head on a silver platter. People seem to forget all that for some reason. But I guess having war here at home on our own turf would have been better. At least that is the way it seems. Now we have President Obama going to pull the troops out of Iraq and send them to Afghanistan and that is just fine for some. Makes no sense to me.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I believe Bush was told the truth at the time, that there was
    weapons of mass destruction. How can you not denign it.
    These people (Sadam Hussein) are monsters, and they raise
    and train their young children (boys) to killers. He should've
    told all the countries that were behind us at the UN to show the money
    now, before we went to war.
    Annetteg

Answer by Annetteg at 7:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• He did exactly what he SHOULD have done, what else was there to do? We get attacked by terroists and just like any other country would have we retaliated, and were sucessful in getting rid of that evil man Saddam Hussien at the same time
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• "I would like to ask you, how you think Bush screwed up this country by going to war after we were attacked?
    Because honestly, if that's all you got.. you need a history book."

You need a history book because we attacked a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• He didn't ignore intelligence reports and if you can honestly say that Iraq is not a better country than it was before we went searching for WMD's. At least he proceeded on, I wonder where we would be if we would've just given up the search for terrorists, I wonder how many Americans would've been p*ssed about that. But as usual the ones who say it's over Bush is to blame are the same ones who don't have any solutions or ways thery believe it should've been done.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009