Fed up?

Is any one else here a little fed up with Cafemom? I love the website but some of the ladies on here are a little crazy! It just irks me that no one is entitled to their opinions without a bunch of crazy people jumping down your throat!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I am ... and I think this question will probably get reported... someone will say that its meant to inflame others
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 7:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• tell me about it lol but thats the way things are in life and i just try to ignore the crazy women out there. i state what i think and if they dont like it owell they dont have to.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• ok what did i miss here
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am fed up. Tired of the bickering. Not even debating, just bickering like a bunch of twelve year olds.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• if i state something on my mind they take it off where know one can read it.... im about done with cafe mom..... i know I'm not on it like i was its getting old.  thats cool though i have facebook

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I feel the same way you do. I get bashed for my opinions all the time. On here. Complaining will not stop them from doing it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Maybe spend more time on a group (or start one of your own) that has similar opinion to yours. It gets old when people are rude, that I agree with!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I totally agree with u shannonmarie759 after today's post I've just about had it! Or I won't bother looking at the questions anymore! I think it's all soo sad!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It is quite shocking how some treat eachother on here. Name calling? Insults? Its so childish. I will say that there have been several days that I've said I'm never coming back, but then there is always someone so nice that makes me forget about the immature aggressive women that seem to only be here to vent their anger. Perhaps that's how we should look at it, feel sorry for them, their lives must be filled with so much negativity and anger and hatred to act they way they do, kwim?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• The reason that women on here refuse to listen to reason is that when I say "I do this this way" Some people take that as what they do is wrong and feel that someone is saying they are doing something wrong for their children. Child rearing is a very touchy subject since there is no right and wrong. I just think everyone needs to be more openminded. And I think that even on here you should be able to tell someone the truth without softening it. I used the word naive and was warned in a group...so I left. If you are being naive then I should be able to say it.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009