What is it about my boobs?

Strange, I know...... My two year old son gets so excited when Im about to get in the shower and he sees my boobs lol. He doesnt want to let go of them and like holds them, its so funny. He gets overly exicted, like he starts laughing and giggles so hard and wont let go of me. Im not sure if its cause I nursed him for a while or what. Any of you other moms had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yup, my daughter loves mama's boobies!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• LOL...my son does this too! He mostly just likes pointing them out and announcing "boobies" and sometimes he likes to open his mouth like he's going to nurse (but hes been off boobie since 7 months) and makes the "aahh" noise as he goes off and on a boob (like when you pat your hand over your mouth "indian" style and say ahh...) Silly isn't it?
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Dont worry i have been there my sone is now 3 and still loves boobs. He thinks its funny when he comes into my room and im getting dressed. I just that hes a kid and doesnt now any better.
    WilsonMaMa1928

Answer by WilsonMaMa1928 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Lol my son is like that too. Actually yesterday during my daughter birthday party my son walked up to me with everyone looking and loudly anounces "My Momma has BOOBIES" and put his hands down my shirt. it was the funnyest thing because for one he has speech delays and for him to say something like that it takes alot and doesnt happen very often and he was so informative about it, like he wanted everyone to know and like mine are better than everyone elses. He he I love my son!!!
    Gabriels06Mommy

Answer by Gabriels06Mommy at 3:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2009