Im fed up!!!

My fiance and I have not had sex in like two weeks. Right now I don't know if I want to still be in a relationship with him. I love him but im not inlove with him. So with that being said. I wake up to him masterbating and I think it's very disrespectful. I know that he has his needs but to wake me up to fondle me while he is beating off makes me mad. I have talked to him about it and that does not seem to work.. My question how can I tell him to leave me alone while im trying to sleep..

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you need to figure out why you don't want to have sex with him.. or why you haven't.. it's disrespectful to not have sex with him and then get mad when he releives himself.. it's an old chiche' but men have needs and ignoring them isn't helping

• I agree with the first replier... If you aren't in love with him you aren't doing yourself or him any favors. Maybe he thought it would turn you on to wake you up like that? If you aren't sleep together while your both awake, what else is there to try?

I don't think you need to tell him to leave you alone while your sleeping, I think you need to tell him your unhappy, and second guessing your relationship? There is way bigger problems going on then the sex!

Answer by sweetpea04 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• This is a huge male fantasy; being awakened by a sex act is probably on the top 3 of all men, so he doesn't get it that we gals don't feel the same. You need to be direct and tell him your feelings about it. If you aren't in love with him, break it off now. He doesn't respect you and it sounds like it is mutual. Two weeks isn't long to go without; when you have kids, your sex life declines. It sounds like you are both young and may not be ready for marriage.

Answer by snugglebunney at 10:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• The one comment that does bother me is the one of loving him but not in love with him...then girl...if you are not married why be with him...if you are not in love with him...there is a reason...and it's not the sex. It sounds like that is the reason you love him, is the sex...if that is the only reason...get out now...cause once you get married it gets harder to get out of the relationship...I firmly believe you shouldn't have to work for your relationship it should come again if you are NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM.....GET OUT!!

Answer by teddybear112881 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• this is blunt.....Screw him REALLY good before you go to bed, they he will be well drained, and you'll both sleep better!

Answer by vbruno at 1:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• wait - he doesn't have sex with you but will wake you up while he masturbates??
    dump him, he isn't thinking about you when he is touching himself obviously.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• sounds like you have a decision to make. You either love him and want to build a life with him or you don't. It isn't fair to him not to have sex with him, if you have been doing that in the past. If you have specific issues with him that need to be worked out, the fair thing to do is go and talk with him about it. Counseling for yourself is another option. There must be a reason you don't want to have sex with him, and most likely it is nothing personal against him as a man, but believe me he is taking it that way. The masterbating is happening because he needs the relief, and doesn't want to cheat on you...when men are stressed out they need to have sex to relieve the stress, sorry but that is the truth, we have needs too when we are stressed out, just different sometimes from men. Get to the bottom of what is really going on in your relationship and start working on it, especially before you get married....

Answer by BreakingFree at 9:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Girl! Take care of your man, or someone else will! (Even if it is himself). You need to be having sex regularly especially since you are not even married yet! Sex is important,and if you are not interested in having it with him, figure out why!

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Sex is important but it is not everything...if you feel you have to have sex with him to keep him the relationship is not worth it.