Could it be a UTI?

My bladder has been hurting really bad. I thought it was just maybe the baby laying on it and it was normal to pee a lot but this is really intense pain on my bladder and I cant get it emptyed. Sometimes I even feel sharp stabbing pains and I cant stand do anything without feeling like i have to pee. When I go to pee it's only a little bit each time but it doesnt burn when I pee. Could this still be a UTI? Has anything like this happened to you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• soudns normal to me happens to me lol if it was a UTI youd have discharge as well and it would burn if you are really worried then call your dr they can give you an antibiotic
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Actually, It very well could be a UTI. When I went into the L&D the last time she told me that the most common symptom was feeling the urge to pee and peeing very little or none at all. I would make an appointment to get it tested or go to L&D, UTI's are actually pretty dangerous if left untreated. GL
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2009