DO you think we are living in our last days?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes Hinson I do. I believe this generation is the last one. Yes every generation has but only 1 percent the only time there has been a wide spread feeling of this is after Jesus died and when the Left Behind Series book came out.

Anony. Yes it says No one will know the DAY or the HOUR it never says we will not know the season or the signs pointing to the end of the age.
    If you want to know more http://ihopkcfreeonlinearchive.ning.com/video/video & http://www.zackhensley.com/mike_bickle.htm
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes, I definitely believe we are.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Every generation thinks theirs is the one that will see the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ.

It says in the Bible that answer is sealed and not even Christ knows the day or hour.

It also talks about the bride making herself ready for the bridegroom. Meaning to live life like tomorrow is the last day.
    Anonymous

• no i dont
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• No, I do not.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 8:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Yes we are.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• In the bible it says many times that we will not know when he will return and when it will all happen. It says it in Acts...and many other places. If we do all that we are supposed to like counting our blessings, loving each other, being thankful and giving thanks..and all the other peaceful things the bible says to do, we will live a fulfilling life and it shouldnt really matter...if that makes sense. I dont think we are...but there sure is a lot of junk about it on TV lately..with all the myan calendar readings...and the other prophets and oracles. I think that causes a lot of fear.
    Anonymous

• If not in the next 20 years, definitely in the next 100.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yes cause i wouldn't want to live like this to much longer. the country is in the shitter.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• AMEN Shaneagle777
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2009