Who hear is keeping a secret from your hubby?

Iam.. I have a seperate account and have a stash in it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I also have a bank account he is not allow to know about. I keep it there for my safe usage.. Its for a rainy day.. I have a large amount of money in it and I sometimes feel bad for keeping it from him.. We were having problems with ours bills a few months ago, (hubby got laid off) and I slipped a few bucks to cover it and he was wanting to ask questions but never did.. So I was worried he knew about the account so I closed it and went to a different back... Its a little sneaky, but I need to look out for my daughter and self if something were to happen..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 8:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i do he doesnt need to know everything about me
    Anonymous

• No secrets here. Except his birthday present... which he already knows because I'm not sly. So still nothing!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• me and it haunts me in nightmares
    Anonymous

• So what is it that haunts you? did u cheat?
    Anonymous

• I am.
    Anonymous

• I am. I had an abortion 2 1/2 years ago that he doesn't know about. No it wasn't his child, it was a previous boyfriend, but I have never had the courage to tell him.
    Anonymous

• nope I tell him everything
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't know if you would call it cheating..lol.. he was a mommies boy he lived his life in a different town and i lived in a different town, both had jobs and i know he keeps things from me so why can't i keep things from him.. i think fair play even when he still had a chick over for dinner one night, mm lets see i wasn't aloud to watch him grat from college cause his mom didn't like me cause i was blunt and not scsared of her at that time, he went on a road trip and partyed for a whole week while i had to hear about his flippin fun, so why should i feel bad..
    Anonymous

• I used to keep secrets, but what is the point? Really for a marriage to work things need to be out in the open. I don't tell him everything but I don't hide things purposefully.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2009