If you knew someone like this who had 3 young children what would you say?

I have watched you lie to me about all difrent things. I have watched you cried on the floor, drop ciggarrets and let them burn down to nothing, thank god your carpet is nonflammable, I have seen the cigarette burns all over your kitchen floor as well as the livingroom, fall asleep on the tolit, fall asleep on the counters, talk about commiting suicide, swollowing bottles of pills and going to the ER, drinki bottles of nyquill, taking all your sisters pills in just days, abusing your fetanole patch, snorting heroin, sluring your words so much so I cant even understand what your saying, talking and rambling about things that are not relavent, and so much more. Your a mom to three kids Do you really not think this will effect them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• This letter is to my aunt, Im sad to say this is her life and she has 3 young kids. She refuses to get help. So im writting this because i want to show her all these things are not normal. She says her kids are fine. They are so hurt and i want to show her all your guys comments to prove inm not the only one. Please Please help. LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE. Maybe she will get help.....Oh sorry for the spelling
    Anonymous

• I would call CPS, I dont think there is anything you can say that will make her see what she is doing, at this point hitting rock bottom and professional help is needed.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• the kids are obviously not safe. i would do whatever was needed to make sure the kids were in a safe home. if that means they can't be with their mother until she is cleaned up, so be it. she is obviously not well...
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OP HERE_____DSS is involved but she lies to them she is good at that. She also tells her kids to lie. She says if they dont lie DSS will take them away.
    Anonymous

• I would call CPS. Her kids deserve better than that.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OP here.......I dont know what to do im just so scared for there lives. Her Boy friend nailed the windows shut. She is dropping cigg. on the floor its just a matter of time. I just dont know what to do. Everyone belives her and i called DSS they said if you cant prove it then there is nothing we can do. Also the boy friend has a record of 116 charges against him. She thinks she has it under control but she clearly does not.
    Anonymous

• She needs that t.v. show intervention. Worse thing would be to let those kids go on in this situation. Find some way to get someone to get through to her. Or get those kids away from her.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• If the children live with her I would report her. It may be the one thing that wakes her up. Even if she dosn't wake up. The children do not desirve this and it is not safe for them. Its not about her feelings but the safty of the children. You are in a hard place and I will keep you in my prayers and this family. God Bless
    Destiny10807

Answer by Destiny10807 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• OP HERE....Any ideas. I had gardianship but she tricked me into signing it back. I went to court and all. I feel like if i was not so stupid they would still be with me. DSS and counsilers are in and out of that house. But she tells her kids to lie so they do.
    Anonymous

• OP here....Is there anything else i can do?
    Anonymous