Work from home jobs...

What is your pt or ft work at home and how much do you earn a month? I'm looking into working from home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I ChaCha!  There are no start up fees.  You work when you want for as long as you want.  You have to apply (like any other job), take their training class, and pass a test! Check out my Journal post for much more info: ChaCha Is Hiring Again! Yipee!

I have worked for them since August of last year!

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 8:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Again, I do ChaCha too. I haven't been on much lately, but when I was doing it a few hours a day I would be making up to $10 a day.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I like the new pay scale! I have been making more! I average about $100 a week which is great grocery $ for us!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• With me I make anywhere between $1500 on a bad month to $3000 on a great month like Christmas. I sell Avon and Mark and Usborne Books. Both have low start up fees, Avon is $10 you can sign up at www.youravon.com/dhullum its in the bottom left hand corner and right now Usbornes starter kit is only $49 plus $14 for shipping and handling http://ubah.com/ecommerce/recruitingSpecial.asp?sid=U2688&gid=72688401 look at this link to see what all comes in the package. Both are really easy sales. The first three months I put a good amount of work into but now all I do is send out emails to my regular customers and put out about 100 catalogs for each company out around town every month or two. Very little investment and it gets going really quickly! Heck I'm a single mom and make ends meet without leaving the house if I don't feel like it. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I love working from home!! In my first two days of selling Gold Canyon Candles I made $350. Plus you get tons of free products just for selling candles. You can sell the free products or keep them for yourself. It is a lot of fun!! This month you can sign up for only $24.99. The candles sell themselves! I have put very little work into my business but still had a great return!! Check out my website www.mygc.com/ksroyal I would love to tell you more about it!! Just Contact me!! Hope you find something you like!!
    katiesroyal

Answer by katiesroyal at 11:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations/Mia Bella Candles. i work my business very part time about 10 hours a week and make right around $600 monthly. I believe everyone makes what they put into it. The more time you have to invest in the beginning the more you will make. The cost is low to get started at $49.95 plus shipping and tax. You can view more information at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com. Good luck in your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Work form hoem jobs are really hard to find. And if you can find a legit one that is actually hiring, their will be 100's if not thousands of people applying for the same job! Also, a hoem job will not pay much ata ll. Most people that work from home have a home business. A home business will require an investment and will take time to build. But if you are willing to work hard for 2-4 years then you will be able to live the rest of your life how you want to! If you do consider a home business find one that has a product or service that you are passionate about and then give it your all!! You will be sooo lgad that you did! I wish you luck and if you need help with anything let me know:-) I searched for a long time before I found the perfect fit for me and I am happy to help you find the perfect fit for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Im a sexy lifestyle advisor, i work from home and help other ladies work from home.Ive made no less than $3,000 a month.The first few months it takes awhile to learn,train but its worth it.
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I run my Tupperware business and LOVE IT!! My income depends on how much I sell as well as my team. I have 6 people under me and selling. I make 25% off everything I sell when over 1200 I make an additional 5% 3200 gets me a 10% bonus. This is EVERYONE who sells Tupperware. Your added commission comes in when you have at least 3 people join your team under you (IF YOU CHOOSE TO BUILD A TEAM). that's where even more goodies start. Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you get specials just for joining my team:) I LOVE TUPPERWARE!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

•  

I'm using 2 different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're both free. http://y5b.org and http://g88.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009