Best Cold medicine?

What is a cold Med that works fairly quickly...I have had a cold for the past 4 or so days and my tylenol cold and flu just isn't cutting it...
I am not pregnant or breastfeeding or anything like that...and if it makes my drowsey that thats fine lol.

Briyawna

Asked by Briyawna at 8:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Health

• nightquil sorry bout the spelling that is great and go lay down you will feel better by morning
    Anonymous

• A few shots of whiskey or black berry brandy do the trick, and it's really fun too!! Not much else you can do.lol!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Theraflu with honey in it.. It works for me.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Nyquil or Mucinex D with the pseuodoephedrine in it and not the wannabe sudafed. It can be a pain in the butt to have to go to the pharmacy counter, fill out forms and all that, but I can't stand the sudafed substitute.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Nyquil always works for me. They have both drowsy and non-drowsy variations as well.
    WhiskerLickins

Answer by WhiskerLickins at 1:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009