Who thinks there shouldn't be ANY political parties, and that it's just cause for stereotypes/discrimination/A divided nation, etc?

BatGirl1415

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I do not agree with that myself
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• The founding fathers - they are spinning in their graves harder and harder every 4 years
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I completely agree.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well, if there were not political parties. I would find common bond with others who believed in being fiscally conservative (for example). We would meet, discusss and most likely name our group. Before you know, wham. We have ourselves a party, girls :oP
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Or you could discuss your views and allow for other views that don't agree. Then we could have two people run, and one would be pres and the other vp. I personally wish we would go back to that.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I meant to smile at the end of that. But I am exhausted and forgot. So consider this a smile, otherwise that seemed snarky. And this...long winded.

Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I think it is important for people to unite for a cause that they truly believe in. If people want to form a stereotype on my political party, then let them. Who cares?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Five.. lol... I didn't see it as snarky... You are too funny... Of course I just got home from bunco and have a few glasses of wine too many in me... Prolly shouldn't be drinking and typing. LOL!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't like there being two major parties that are ram rodding all over everything. From what I can tell, there were some great presidential candidates last time around that weren't even on my ballot! How crazy is that? How are you supposed to get an accurate count when not everyone gets to vote for all the candidates?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009