Has anyone ever used breast enhancement pills or creams? Which one? Any success? If so, were the results permanent?

buddy1212

Asked by buddy1212 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have used the pills and recomend them over the cream... the cream caused me to get a bad rash..... and the pills worked wonders....
    Anonymous

• Do they make you gain weight?
    Anonymous

• not not really i gained about 5lbs water weight the first week and then lost it the next week.....
    Anonymous

• and after reaching the size u want u should take a pill every 2 weeks for the first 6 months just to keep the size and i havent lost any of the size at all
    Anonymous

• woah wait a minute!! those really work??? where can i get them??
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I dont remember the name but they were in a purple and pink bottle and they did nothing but make me sick as a dog and they left a horrible taste in your mouth! i would save my money! Try the bust sculpt cream by avon www.youravon.com/dhullum it firms the girls up really quickly and in turn makes them look bigger and it smells great and doesnt cost much at all.
    Anonymous