12 weeks.

I'm twelve weeks today and still freaked about about miscarriage, I hear my babys heartbeat everday with my doppler but i still worry. Is this common or am i losing my mind? lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol its normal i freaked out til 20 weeks cause i lost 3 before this one
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Try to relax. If you don't learn it now, you'll learn it when you have your baby...but the most important thing you can do for your baby is to stay calm. In the womb, you'll release less of your stress hormones which will impact your baby less. Once the baby is here, he/she will respond to your mood...if you can't stay calm, there is no hope for your baby. So, when you're getting worried or stressed, take a few deep breaths and think about how keeping your mind and body calm is the best thing for your baby.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• its normal to have that feeling, but stressing yourself out over it can cause miscarriage...stress is the #1 cause
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I worried that I might miscarry until I started to show...it didn't quite seem real to me until then, but once I could see the evidence of this pregnancy I felt more at ease...hang in there. Your chances of miscarrying are a lot less now, just enjoy it :) It goes by really fast (I'm 29 weeks and can't believe it!)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i did the same, but b/c i kept bleeding
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 9:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009