How many of you dislike Oprah, and why?

or how many of you like her?
I think she's turned freaky over the years and is trying to gain a lot of "self power" and recognition from others to follow in her weird cult-like path.
I'm just wondering when she's going to ask people to start worshiping her or something! j/k..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I liked her until she started using her show to spread all of her twisted Christianity and spirituality. She has become what I would consider one of the false prophets of the last days. She also needs to just get over herself a bit.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• She's so rich and so powerful and so far removed from reality that it's hard to relate to her anymore (not that I ever really could). I just think that it's too much about HER now, her show is interesting sometimes but when she talks about herself or what she thinks I just lose interest...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I used to love Oprah, but I really got sick of everything being all about her. It is amazing how she can take ANY story and turn it into something about herself.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Don't watch her at all anymore.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't dislike her, I just don't have any interest in her.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I Like Oprah and Friends on XM, it's so nice to hear positive things, and Gayle King, (her best friend) is so funny!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I used to like here when it was more about life issues, and not all the celebs.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I liked her before she became an ass kisser with Obama and suddenly 90% of her guests are African American also? She has so much money and gives it to her black girls school,and other African countries. What about the kids in this country? the very country that made her butt rich? Shes too power hungry and its too much. Has she forgotten her roots? where she startedher career? So,no i dont like her now.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree that she has deffinately become a false profit... she kinda scares me with her weird crap..... Plus I'm sick of her thinking that because she's Opra the world should stop and listen to HER ideas and go for it.... ICK
    EmMaldonado

Answer by EmMaldonado at 10:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2009