• In the Spotlight:

8 more kids?!!

what does everyone think about the lady who has 6 kids and purposely had 8 more..

shes on welfare, living in a 3 bedroom home, her parents pay for it, and she has no job and doesnt plan on working, also she wants other people to donate money for the life style she chose to live..

also her "baby's daddy" isnt even the guy she put on the birth certificate!!

wisteriastars

Asked by wisteriastars at 9:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• She was on Dr. Phil today. It was an interesting show.
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Clearly something isn't exactly right with her. But she'll end up with a book deal and then broke in ten years. That's my guess. I don't see her investing proceeds for college funds etc.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• A crazy lady has 14 and I lost my baby....I just don't get it....
    EmMaldonado

Answer by EmMaldonado at 10:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• the hospital doesnt wanna give her the babies, they say she isnt stable and they wont release them, it is being debated if they have the right to do that, with social workers at every nicu i am pretty sure they can if they wanna press the issue.... so that sums it up i think...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The hospital has every right to keep the babies if she can't provide a safe place for them. I honestly think they SHOULD keep the babies. They need to be given to foster homes, where people can take care of them while this lady gets her act together. If she is ever able to. I honestly think that IVF doctors should look into each pacient, their background and living situation to see if it's apropriate for them to help someone get pregnant. She keeps saying she's looking into renting a house, and that her mom is looking into getting her house fixed up and add rooms or something. Seriously? I believe the law in CA says only 2 people per room, so they would need an 8 bedroom house!!!
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• honestly my sister in law has 11 kiddos and i find it repolsive she keeps haveing them cause she likes the cuddiling stage and then when their to big to cuddle she gets preggo again granted shes married has her own house and a couple of dogs but still she's no worse than octo mom and the sad reality of it is theres more like her and octo mom just chose a different way of going about it.
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 4:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2009