hair on his back

hello..my little one has dark hair on his back.is that normal...does the hair go away anytime? he is 6 months old..thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah it will fall of and rube away... but ost likely when he is 16 or so it will grow there... my son when he was born had alot on his back and it all fell off and when he turned 15 it started growing back and now he is hairy as an app...lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah it will eventually disappear
    MommyOct.31

Answer by MommyOct.31 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my little girl did and it went away
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 9:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Depends on your ethnicity. My 3 year old step son is latino and was born with back hari and it is still there. My son had hair on his back and on the tops of his ears when he was born but by the time he was 2 weeks old it had fallen out.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My son is very hairy. But he's fair and blond so it's not very noticeable. He's got hair EVERYWHERE and has since the day he was born. His neck and back are hairier than my husband's (my son is 8). My dad's family is very hairy tho, so it's not like I didn't know it could happen. Is this hair that he was born with, or did it grow after he was born?

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009