what is the funniest thing you had your DVR rec? or found on the channels?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A documentary on the BBC called "My Big Boobs" or "My Big Boobs and Me" or something like that lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my husband is gone on business and has been away for about 2 weeks. I was looking yesterday morning with my daughter and I saw this movie.. It said "Bubble Time with the girls" I was like what is this so I clicked on it and my word.. it was an amuture porn movie.. I was so mad at him... for the simple fact my daughter was in the room when i turned it on....
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 9:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I don't have a funny one, but I have a stupid one! I am DEATHLY afraid of flying and my DVR records a show for me called Air Emergency - a show all about plane crashes. I almost vomit everytime I watch it, but I can't stop! What is wrong with me??? :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I found some show about women with 2 lives i think thats what it was called.. i have no idea what channel it was on i had to many beers with hubby that night
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Debbie Does Dallas. My TiVo thought I would like it. I dunno.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 10:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• TiVo knows you better than you would like ;) lmao
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 10:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2009