How can I make my swordtail man up?

I have a beta, a swordtail, a patty, and a dwarf frog in my tank. The swordtail is new and is being such a little bitch. He won't even eat food while I'm next to the tank. He pisses me off beyond belief. I want him to stop being such a pussy and be the man of the tank. How can I get him to do this?

stanmom

Asked by stanmom at 10:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Pets

• um... are you kidding me? you can't force a fish to do anything! LOL it's a fish!
    Anonymous

• I could probably force a fish to do something. It's called fish rape.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 10:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• This is a trick question???
    Anonymous

• Get some fishy Viagra
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Well, he's obviously the bottom bitch in the tank. He is new, you know. I'm sure the betta is the top one, so there ya go. He's not the betta man.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 11:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Fish Rape is never the answer. If a fish you know has been Fish-Raped, please call 1-800-No-TAIL. They are there to help.

Ok, not to answer the posters question. I think you need to hang dead fish carcases in the tank for him to punch. It worked for Rocky.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• maybe if you stopped all the lovey-dovey makeout tongue kissing you do with him, he would man up. pinch his little nards, that oughta toughen him up. make him cage fight the betta. feed him nails. make him watch porn. and it wouldn't hurt to give him the goods on steak & BJ day. make the steak rare or totally burnt, that's manly. let him do some body shots too. also manly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ^^^Why was that anon? It was awesome.

Wait...ummm...that was me with the really witty answer. I am so funny I checked the anon button on accident. I am hilarious!
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I need to know who wrote that re: the body shots. I need to know. They must be my friend. I want them as a friend.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 3:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It was Jspy who wrote that Baz. Geez take your Ritalin and read what she wrote just above you. And I think we all know she is awesome. Weird yes, but awesome nonetheless.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009