So I'm watching American Idol...

And Over the past few years that I've slipped in and out of watching American Idol, it seems like every time I do watch, all I can think about is how much Paula Abdul reminds me of a purse dog.

I think she looks like one of those little yipey ankle-biter dogs that Celebs lug around on their arm like an accessory.

Maybe it's because she seems like the type who would own one? I don't know... but I watch her.. and all I see is purse-dog... bleh..

BatGirl1415

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• aww i love paula :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I do, too. She is unfailingly sensitive about the contestants feelings. I've heard some rumblings about having 4 judges, but I like the new lady, too. They all bring something of their own to the judging. I didn't think her hair was very flattering tonight, though.

Answer by Bmat at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You know, now that you said that, I kind of agree with you. She does, she looks like a little "purse dog" The worst part about this is it isn't really a bad thing-she looks like a cute purse dog like a little colorful morkie with a "breath of fresh air" LOL! I don't think she has used that line this season.

I do love her, though:)
    Anonymous

• She seems like she's always drunk or on pills. I think it's hilarious..............not in a mean way. It's just funny how she says stuff sometimes. She's a sweetie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Me too... She is so stuipd... She hardly ever knows what is going on... But i feel that this yr she must be takn her medz cause she says the right thing most of the time now... BUT i still dislike her...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Can't wait to watch it tonight!

Paula's okay! And like the other poster, I get a charge the way she acts, especially when Simon looks at her in that, "what the crap are you taliking about" manner!
    sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009