i need a life!

what are some inexpensive things i can do with my free time?? i have an (almost) 8 month old and i want to do something productive with my time...any ideas?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uh... scrapbooking, sewing, photography... just shooting out some ideas... maybe write a book or something...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• make an Amazon astore and make a lil money. Become an Amazon Associate check out my stores on my profile page if you like.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• you have free time with an eight month old.  I was nursing still and my son was so fat and juicy too  if he wasnt eating i was cleaning him up,  But I was away from my mom so I wrote letters,  at one point I wrote notes to my son. Praying was something I wished I had done more and read my Bible

Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• You could volunteer just a little bit of time to your local library--they always need help to research the microfilm and the history is so much fun.
    Reading to children for their storytime, libraries have these wonderful programs for 2-4 year olds.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Workout.... take care of you! Do your toe nails... Enjoy every min you have before he starts running around like a maniac. lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2009