Do you let you kids....

drink Sunny D? If so what is their fav flavor? My son loves the Mango.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg yes my son loves it and we get the 25% less sugar oringal smooth...so good. my husband and i also drink it.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My daughter isn't old enough quite yet to drink it. But my boyfriend and I drink it sometimes. I like the original smooth flavor, he likes the mango and peach flavors.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• i love to drink sunny d ...but dont because it's filled with sugar and isnt very nutritous if you look at the other options. ...i dont think i've had sunny d for at least 2 years.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• that stuff is gross ... like tang
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I won't buy it since I watched dateline one night and they said it was made with purified water from a sewage treatment facility in California... YUK, I will stick to sugar free raspberry lemonade made with our well water...
    Anonymous

• do u belive everything you see on tv?
    Anonymous

• My kids love it all flavors
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• hahahaha omg sewage water>??? come on now stores would have quit selling it if that were even close to true......my boys just like regualy oj i dont know why they dont like sunny d iv tried all the flavors too...must be the sewage water or something!!!
    Anonymous

• it comes in more than one flavor? hmmm...I'm going to have to check that out...my son loves orange btw I pack it in his lunch
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2009