Anyone watch Top Chef?

If so...are you watching the finale tonight?

Who do you want to win?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was rooting for Carla, but either way i'm happy that it WAS NOT Steffan!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I cried along with Carla at the end. I kept yelling at the tv for her to stop listening to Casey. She sabotaged herself by not cooking her way. I didn't like Steffan for most of the show, but I thought he should have won. I didn't like Hosea.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I wanted Fabio to win..but out of the top three I am glad that Stefan didn't win either. I'm okay with Hosea winning. He was fairly consistent throughout. That hug between him and Leah at the end--you could see that he didn't want to hug her. It looked awkward.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:10 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Did you notice how this year it was more about the food? The past seasons they wanted to know who was a leader, who would you work for? (Harold & Tiffany season) It was nice to see it was about the food and not so much their personality.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I really can only watch it on saterdays... SO dont tell me who wins!!! But i love that show... I swear i make something wild to eat when i watch it... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was rooting for Carla.. Sad she lost.. but glad and happy Stephan did not win..
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Now that Top Chef is over, what do you plan to watch?
    Westsidemama

Answer by Westsidemama at 5:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009